Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Last Will and Testament (For Now)





I will be leaving for delhi on sunday for a school summer camp for ten days (!!!!!!!)

and before i go i'm making a will, so if i die or get kidnapped by terrorists, y'all know who gets what, so you can go ahead and blame the right people for nicking my stuff.

suddenly the term "over my dead body" acquires a whole new dimension, doesn't it?


anyway, here goes nothing

in my last will and testament, i, trisha the goofy, child of satan's fold, would have all my earthly possessions left to various of my kin and companions. in event of my untimely demise. my properties are to be apportioned as follows

my bounty of rich garments reverts to my parents, as they paid for it to begin with

my music cds and the unexplored crevasses of mp3-s on my hard drives i leave in equal portions to my good friend akash da, because he started me off, and to shoili di, who "freaks" music, much like me

my cell-phone i leave to my best friend anindita, because she needs the radio add-on

my computer goes to my favorite relative, gautam mama, even though he's actually just a family friend, because he taught me about attack being the best form of defense

my collection of comics goes to his dweebiness the tito, just because

my fantasy and thriller novels go to amit (fido) in memory

my funny novels go to shoili di and anindita, because once i'm gone i won't worry about them figuring out where i get my joke material from

my text books go to my cousin babai, because that's how nerdy he is

my collection of black metal chain i leave to titas, because she's the one who'll probably want it the most

my junk jewellery i leave to my cousin brinda, because i owe her

everything else can rot until eternity, who cares, except my first stuffed toy, the grey dog i got the day after i was born, which i insist be burnt with me, and the liquid in the all-out in my room, which i hope someone with a reasonable amount of brains and guts uses to poison my worst enemy, that awful librarian at BCL. (********)

goodbye, life! what the hell, you sucked anyway.


trisha

3 comments:

Sukhaloka said...

:hugs:
Enjoy the trip, get some fresh air - believe it or not, Delhi is MUCH cleaner than Kolkata these days - and come back somewhat refreshed. You need it!

And forget about wills and such. And don't you DARE do anything stupid like cutting yourself.

shoili said...

thank u. dubious pleasure.

Amitvikram Dutta said...

Thanks for the thrillers.(Hope I dont get them out in the real world) Njoy the trip.