Sunday, January 24, 2010

Us and Them

they told me a child of five could understand quantum credit theory. i said, fetch me a child of five and have her explain it to me.

they said god made humans in his own image. i said, look how that turned out.

they said that there's a line and limits that must not be crossed. i said, then i'll make my own bloody limits. if i feel like it.

they told you not to come near me. you walked towards me anyway.

they said it's not worth it. but no-one even knows what 'it' is.

i told you not to dream, not that much. you said, we are our own dreams.

what the hell does that mean?

that means me.

at least, that's what they said.

3 comments:

Raii said...

different, very very different.

R said...

this post reminds me of vivek- just cuz he keeps spouting the line "that's what she3 said", as an answer to everything.
but other than that, interesting post Trisha. I'm ektu intrigued..was this practice na ki? kaaron more than intrigued im confused..i like the careless subtle feeling of it though =)
and oh, god didn't creat ehumans in his likeness. cuz then god would have to be a molecule or inorganic chemical RNA. or at the very least an ape.

Trisha said...

naah. i was just VERY pissed off at someone and needed to vent.