Monday, November 24, 2008

Warning!! Sentiment Overload

for a friend


when you say the right thing at the right time
you make me smile, because it was what i wanted to feel
when you do the right thing in the right way
i'm thinking you're the best thing that ever happened to me
you're like the familiar roadsign, two miles away from home
you are the one place in the world my wounded heart wants to go
you're the sun behind my cloud, the eye of my storm
you're the one person in my life i would do anything for
when i'm broken, you pick me up and put the pieces back together
when i'm empty, you tell me that i have you forever
when i'm riding the wave, i know you're beside me
when i crash-land back to earth, i know you'll still be there for me
and whatever happens, know that i'll be there for you
cross my heart and hope to die if that's not true
in good times and bad, in hope and in sorrow
you know that i'll still be here tomorrow
both of us against the world, loyal to the end
god knows i love you forever, my sister, my friend.......


_____________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Kapil Sharma said...

i agree to the title :P

Well...but sometimes u cant just hold 'em