Monday, October 20, 2008

me inside my mind

to follow up

10 good things about being me implies

1. my overactive imagination - it has actually saved my life, more than once
2. lack of prejudice in any form
3. the fact that i'm a well-read individual
4. my loyalty - to family, friends, causes, abstract concepts and old stuffed toys
5. i'm a tomboy - yes, that IS, too, a good thing
6. my ambition to be someone as in SOMEONE, who is seriously good at what she does
7. i hold a brown belt in karate - not that i need more than caustic wit and a knife to defend myself, aka scare the balls off anyone or anything that tries to hurt me
8. i enjoy the finer things in life, like music, movies, chocolate, good food, and milk cheese
9. the capacity to see life after loss - which means i know how to cope, and then learn how to hope
10. i have enough sense of humour to understand the stupidity of cliches without bashing up the perpetrators - almost

i've suddenly realized that i had the visceral need to write this in order to work it out myself. is seventeen a good age for self-revelation, or will it only hasten my midlife crisis? please advise!

tr!$h@

!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sukhaloka said...

Any age is a great age for self-revelation and bouts of extreme moods. In your teens you can call it adolescence, between 20 and 30 you can vaguely call it "major life changes" and things like that, and after 30 call it "midlife crisis". Simple ;)