Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Five Things, Post-Exams

Five things I've finally been able to do now that my exams are over:-

1. return to blogging
2. return to karate
3. return to library
4. go see the abode of the Bard
5. sleep all day and play all night

Five perfectly reasonable things I would like to do now that my exams are over but can't because the above things don't leave me enough time:

1. Learn French. All I know at present are yes, no, is it not, and some obscenities.
2. go see all the oscar winning movies out now, in a twenty hour marathon, with or without potato chips.
3. clean out eighteen years of junk from my room and donate the intact things to a charity.
4. finally do the long-distance adoption thing, now that I'm about to turn eighteen. Have kind of started this already though.
5. clear up my hard drives, ASAP.

Five completely unreasonable things I would like to do now that my exams are over but I don't have the money or the willpower:-

1. go to the UK to meet Susan Boyle (and Simon Whatsisname)
2. finish writing that stupid story!
3. register for real on the Simpsons website and play in the virtual Springfield.
4. fly to Delhi to personally thank the creator of Aishwarya, the Duck of Destiny, the great Samit Basu himself, for doing me the (reciprocal) courtesy of following me on twitter. squrrawwwk!!
5. start that horrible fluids-only diet that shrinks you then kills your stomach in ten months. ack!

5 comments:

Priyabrata said...

Nice blog ... good amt of creativity in your description...
I shall continue reading... Meanwhile, why dont you add the Follow Me Widget on your blog...
I got this since you have recently pressed hard on 'FOLLOW ME' at fakeiplplayer... :)
Keep the posts coming ... :)

Rebel Says.. said...

BTW, who is this Mr. basu
you liked Minuets to midnight LP .. good.. I like the band too..
meanwhile , this is my blog if you could spare some time:- www.punk-priyabrata.blogspot.com


and an post you might want to write on another blog quite left allof now though:-
http://www.priyabrata-column69.blogspot.com/

Trisha said...

mr. basu is samit basu, author of the simoquin prophecies and related funny funny things :-)
@priyabrata - howdja know i pressed hard?? is it appearing in multiple??

Deboleena said...

you went to England?! when, how?

Trisha said...

@maiden - i flew on the back of a carnivorous tweety-bird. we stopped over at madagascar to say hello to the Roc on the way.